In times of innovation-driven competition and an overwhelming abundance of data and knowledge, strong leaders must focus on new ways of thinking about leadership. How do we leverage the leadership capabilities and capacities that exist within each member of the organization? How can we cultivate, coordinate, and motivate people to assume leadership responsibilities, be proactive, and solve complex problems?
Objectives: The program introduces the participants to the most effective leadership strategies and skills. Participants will learn to:
- Identify the need and value of leaders
- Build the foundation for individual leadership skills and capabilities
- Communicate like a leader: gain cooperation through effective communication and alignment
- Drive effective change and transformation
- Identify and utilize resources: unlock critical information and expertise within the organization
- Inspire and mobilize others to deliver results with and without authority